Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the FAVORREALTORS.COM website.
FAVOR, REALTORS® is an EXCLUSIVE BUYER’S BROKERAGE. We naturally protect home buyers’ confidential information. However, the home buying process encompasses many related services – lenders, appraisers, inspectors, title companies, local, state, and federal governments, contractors, insurance companies, other real estate firms, and multiple listing services. As we proceed through a home purchase, a title company will need personally identifiable information. Others, including the public records at courthouses, will become “of record.”
• We collect email addresses, names, phone and fax numbers, and addresses of prospective home buyers through our links to MLS or builder or school profile or “contact us” page.
• We then try to contact the prospective home buyer to determine their interest and whether we can be of service to them. We may, with the home buyer’s approval, have reputable lenders contact the propective home buyer. We may, with your approval, refer you to another Real Estate Licensee for services different from ours. A referral fee may be paid upon closing.
• To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and insure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the age of 13 and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide information to us.
• You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
© 2008 FAVOR, REALTORS®